Monday, April 9, 2012

AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL - 50 years



I always fancy about freedom, human rights and save the world. At first this image catch my attention, I thought it looks really artistic. Then I thought the story must be boring, but actually it is really good!
It is very inspiring! How they combine 3D, 2D, live action, and miniature sets, especially what and how they wanna tell the story is really amazing. But if I show this to my family they will probably ask me what is this all about. Some times is really hard to find a balance of being creative and still able to tell majority what we wanna say. After all the purpose for us to make a film is to tell a story that we want to tell and reach to the audience.

Official Spot for the 50th anniversary of Amnesty International, directed by Carlos Lascano, produced by Eallin Motion Art and Dreamlife Studio, with Music by Academy Award Winner Hans Zimmer and Nominee Lorne Balfe.


Check out this link for behind the scene
http://behindsofa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/amnesty-international-50-years-making.html

No comments:

Post a Comment